Sunday, September 2, 2007

Back to School Preparations


What a busy two days before the students enter the school on Tuesday, September 4th.
I have been deeply moved by the range and breadth of the detail provided in our colleagues' September timelines of curriculum that are posted in classrooms and in departmental offices.


Blogs are popping up all over in the McKee Community. I am delighted by the creative entries from the multi-talented staff that will keep both students and parents in the loop as to what is happening in the classroom.

Hats off to Anthony Pigis for his comprehensive blog. Click here to check it out.

Every year, every principal has to go over the Chancellor's regulations. Now I know why. I thought I knew but I had no idea until I refreshed my memory by making a quick guide so that salient points would stick in my brain. Check it out.
Click here for The Abridged Guide to the Most Recent Chancellor's Regulations.

No comments:

Apture Multimedia