Tuesday, September 18, 2007
It’s entirely up to you whether or not your blog shows, or hides comments from others.
1. After you sign in, click Manage Settings.
2. Click the Comments tab.
3. Four questions from the bottom of the page you will find: Enable comment moderation?
4. Click Yes
5. Enter the email address you want Blogger to use to notify you if a non-member leaves a comment on your blog.
6. The last question at the bottom of the screen says Comment notification address.
7. Enter the email address you want Blogger to use when anyone leaves a comment on your blog.
8. At the bottom of the screen click Save settings.