5 Minutes Before Class Ends: WRAP IT UP
IDEAS TO WRAP IT UP
• Have 1 pre-chosen student state the lesson’s objective/aim/swbat
• Have 1 randomly selected student state how you reached the objective
• Have 1 randomly selected student share new information.
• Have 1 pre-chosen student write new vocabulary on the word wall
• Have students predict what they will learn next
• Have students write relevant questions, they didn’t ask in class on a post-it and place it in the “Parking Lot” or designated bulletin board. Let the class take turns answering the "Parking Lot."
For more ideas about ways to have summary activities for a class, click on the title or right here --Ms Henry1 Wikispaces.