Sunday, August 15, 2010

Learning a New Feature About PowerPoint


I am now painstakingly going over the links that I've created and the files that I've placed within folders. A family member who is very comfortable with computers has a sharp eye and keeps me on my toes. Most faculty members know that she dragged me kicking and screaming from the world of pen and paper into understanding various software programs.

The latest information page that I am trying to streamline is the whole notion of a print rich environment for high school so that it does not sound like an elementary school. For most secondary school teachers it's about space and organizing who copies the exemplary work, and the system used to update the work within the classroom. Ah - the key words, organization and consistency.

No comments:

Apture Multimedia