Monday, November 28, 2011

MSIT Boys Varsity football Team Wins PSAL Cup 2011

To win the PSAL Cup Division Championship once is a very hard feat. MSIT is a team made up of two schools. Half the team members have to travel to the other school to practice. MSIT won the PSAL Cup Division in 2010.

Stunningly, MSIT has won the PSAL Cup Division football title - again - in 2011. I was there on Sunday, November 27, 2011 and witnessed a team perform magic. Click here to see the details from the Staten Island Advance. Click here to see the details in the New York Daily News.

It was joyous to see the young men and the coaching staff exuberant in their victory and also gracious in their displays of sportsmanship to South Shore. South Shore's football team played hard, smart, and swift.

Post game - I feel like I am walking on a cloud. My voice now sounds like a fog horn. I will be drinking lots of tea with agave and lemon to soothe my throat. What a weekend! I'll probably wake up tomorrow just to look at the newspapers to see if what I witnessed on a gloriously warm November day actually occurred.

No comments:

Apture Multimedia