Saturday, January 7, 2012
Here are a few key details:
1. The correct website for FAFSA is: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
2. Never pay to fill out a FAFSA form or a scholarship application. Beware of scam websites and scholarship sites.
3. The deadline to fill out FAFSA is February 16, 2012.
4. The parent or guardian needs to get a FAFSA pin number. The student needs to get a FAFSA pin number. Fill out your income tax form.
5. Fill out the FAFSA form online. The Help and Hints section on http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ is wonderful. Use it.