Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pictures from the 2nd Annual YEA Event, Mar. 19, 2015

Just wanted to take a moment to share these amazing photographs taken at the Young Entrepreneur's Academy Event that is sponsored by the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce and held at Staten Island Technical High School on March 19th, 2015. It was a late start but I must tell you the range of ideas presented was captivating.

 

  This is quite an august panel of investors.  I do not know if I would have the wherewithal to present to seasoned business people my idea for a business.  But then again, when I was 16, my head was in the clouds and the latest Star Trek episode.


Stephon Barrett presented his idea for ReFerb - a company that refurbishes out of date computers.



 Here is Jessica indicating that Jay's Creations provides customized designs on sneakers or shoes.


Here's the YEA Class of 2015 with members of the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce.


No comments:

Apture Multimedia