Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Shedier's Post Secondary Story

Look who stopped by McKee High School: Sherrieshedier Jones. I whooped for joy. Here is "Shedier's" post-secondary story.



SHERRIESHEDIER JONES
CLASS OF 2014
UTI


As a graduate of the class of 2014, I am now enrolled in UTI in Exton, PA.  I am enjoying my experience there as a first year student focusing on Automotive Technology with a secondary focus on Diesel Automotive Technology. 

As I am progressing through my post-secondary education, I am learning that I need to decipher the things that are important from the things that are not so important. 

Focus on what you want and you will be successful.   You need to overcome the circumstances that can hold you back.  Everyone goes through different things but it’s the way you get through it that makes you who you are. 

Here at McKee I had a lot of problems that prevented me from getting the grades I needed.  I realized I needed to leave those problems behind to get to where I needed to be.  Now that I am in college I realize what I need to do to get to where I need to be. 


FOCUS! Keep your eye on the prize – graduate high school and go on to a post-secondary education and you will be successful.  

No comments:

Apture Multimedia